Contract Plant Rental are delighted to have signed a 3 Year contract to supply a client in Swindon with 2 JCB TLT 30D Teletrucks on their Scrap metal Site.
The compact JCB Teletruk TLT30D has been designed with the agricultural industry in mind, offering a maximum lift capacity of 3000 kg, up to a maximum height of 5.15m, and can lift 2000 kg max at 2m reach or the far side of a lorry.
The JCB Teletruk is powered by either a Perkins 37 kw (50 hp) diesel engine or a JCB Diesel by Kohler 46 kw (62 hp).
The unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area
- Unrivalled visibility due to its non-obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpallatised goods much easier and safer
- Loading and unloading into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage
- The 4WD option delivers four tonne tractive effort supporting bucket work, steep inclines and poor ground conditions
- Models available are: 30D 2WD, 30D 4WD, 30D HL 2WD
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height of only 2.1m on 2WD models the TLT30 can access containers
Equipment Contract Hire allows you to have all the beneﬁts of having new equipment over an agreed period of time without the unpredictable costs of ownership. You also have peace of mind that service maintenance, warranty issues and repairs are part of the hire cost.
Contract Plant Rental offer a range of solutions for the Scrap Metal Sector. The metal recycling sector remains one of our biggest success stories, building partnerships with some of the country’s market leaders in material recovery.
Working alongside our suppliers, we are able to tailor machines with the customers preferred speciﬁcation with their choice of attachments.
We can supply mobile plant including, Bulk Lorries, Forklift Trucks, Teletrucks, Loading Shovels, Telehandlers, Material Handlers, we are equally happy to supply static equipment including Container Tilters, Balers and Shear Balers.
If you would like to find out more information about this machine or the solutions we can offer in this industry please click here to contact us today or give us a call on 01933 232663