Scrap Metal Recycling firm is the proud new owners of this brand new Atlas 350MH material handler.
The Atlas 350MH material handler was supplied by the UKs official Atlas dealer TDL Equipment and Contract Plant Rental are pleased to have supplied a London based scrap metal recycling firm with this class leading machine.
The London based scrap metal recyclers are one of a growing number of companies across the UK benefitting from contract hire.
The benefits of contract hire for your company:
- NO large capital outlays – no deposit and no upfront VAT
- LOW and FIXED monthly costs
- BUILT IN service, maintenance and repair costs mean NO surprises
- Tax deductible lease payments
- FLEXIBLE terms from 36 – 86 months
- SIMPLY extend or return at the end of the agreement
- EASIER cash flow and budgeting
- NO headaches – all repairs, maintenance and warranty is taken care of as well as the associated admin
Contract Plant Rental supply the most demanding industries with bespoke and fully integrated plant solutions and self drive plant rental.
Contract Plant Rental currently supply industries such as:
- Scrap metal recycling and end of life vehicles
- Waste management and recycling
- Quarries and aggregates
- Road Rail
- Civl Engineering and Earthworks
Benefit from the latest and most modern machinery without the headaches of ownership!
Contract Plant Rental partner with the biggest brands in the industry which gives you the option of which OEM best suits you and your needs. Atlas material handling excavators have over 100 years of experience and are one of the material handling machinery brands we supply.
The Atlas 350MH offers a max range of 18.2 meters and weighs in at 36 ton. The robust chassis designed offers the ultimate in stability and the 226 hp engine offers reliable power for the best in productivity. The machine offers a number of innovative features which include the Emergency Cab Lowering System, the battery isolation function, illuminated livery and more.
If you would like to find out more information about this machine or the solutions we can offer in this industry please click here to contact us today or give us a call on 01933 232663