Contract Plant Rental are delighted to have signed a 5 Year contract to supply a client in London with a Liebherr LH24 material handler for their fleet which will go out on hire to the client within the scrap metal sector.
The new generation Liebherr LH 24 is a high performance economical machine specifically designed for use in resource recovery and scrap recycling.
- Maximum Handling Capacity
- Precision Operation
- Fuel Efficiency
- Increased Productivity
- More Safety
- High Machine Availability
- Deluxe Cab
- Comfortable Operation
- Elaborate Maintenance Concept
- Increased Engine Output
- High Load Capacities
- Captivating Dynamics
- Intelligent Electronics
- Sensitive Hydraulics
- Firm and Stable Positioning
- Requirement-controlled Cooling
- Engine Idling and Engine Shut-down
- Working Tools and Quick Coupling Systems
- Efficient Management
- Pipe Fracture Safety Valves
- Working Range Limiters
- Overload Warning Device and Load Torque Limitation
- Intelligent Self Diagnostics
- Ergonomic Design
- Excellent All-round Vision
- Low Noise Levels
- Proportional Control
- Steering and Stabilizer on Joystick
- Colour Touchscreen Display and Operation Unit
Equipment Contract Hire allows you to have all the beneﬁts of having new equipment over an agreed period of time without the unpredictable costs of ownership. You also have peace of mind that service maintenance, warranty issues and repairs are part of the hire cost.
Contract Plant Rental offer a range of solutions for the Scrap Metal Sector. The metal recycling sector remains one of our biggest success stories, building partnerships with some of the country’s market leaders in material recovery.
Working alongside our suppliers, we are able to tailor machines with the customers preferred speciﬁcation with their choice of attachments.
We can supply mobile plant including, Bulk Lorries, Forklift Trucks, Teletrucks, Loading Shovels, Telehandlers, Material Handlers, we are equally happy to supply static equipment including Container Tilters, Balers and Shear Balers.
If you would like to find out more information about this machine or the solutions we can offer in this industry please click here to contact us today or give us a call on 01933 232663