Contract Plant Rental is delighted to have signed a 5 Year contract to supply a client in Kent with a Fuchs 365 material handler for their scrap metal facility.
The Fuchs MHL365 E with a 1.4 m support results in a viewing height of around 8 m. This permits optimum views over the sides of the vessels right down to the floor. Customers are totally sold on the handling capacity of the MHL365. Day after day, they are impressed with the responsiveness of this machine, which enables precision steering even when handling heavy loads. The handler is equipped with a Deutz TIER IV engine, which has verifiably reduced their operating and maintenance costs by 35% in direct comparison with other competitor machines.
These details speak for the highest efficiency of Terex Fuchs material handlers.
- Service weight – 58 tonnes Engine
- Efficient Tier4i engine with exhaust gas scrubber (190 kW at 2000 rpm)
- Low running costs thanks to economical diesel engine
- Cabin – The operator cabin can be raised on hydraulic struts to the required height
- The support provides a 1.4 m higher viewing level
- Armour plate glass gives the cabin optimum protection
- Outreach – the box-type jib provides an 18 m reach
- Operating radius – the massive operating radius of up to 36 m means that the machine rarely needs to be moved
- Undercarriage -the powerful 4-point support structure ensures high stability, even with maximum projection
- Attachments – Clamshell grab with a volume of 0.8 m3
- Mobility – the wheeled under carriage with solid tyres provides high operational flexibility (speeds up to 15 km/h)
- Cycle times – 30 seconds
- Safety at work – high level of safety for operators when entering the and leaving the cabin. The smaller access to the upper carriage and to the service platform are especially developed for scrap handling to avoid collisions with scrap material.
- Support area – very large support structure for high machine stability. This permits high working loads and consequently a bigger handling capacity.
Equipment Contract Hire allows you to have all the beneﬁts of having new equipment over an agreed period of time without the unpredictable costs of ownership. You also have peace of mind that service maintenance, warranty issues and repairs are part of the hire cost.
Contract Plant Rental offer a range of solutions for the Scrap Metal Sector. The metal recycling sector remains one of our biggest success stories, building partnerships with some of the country’s market leaders in material recovery.
Working alongside our suppliers, we are able to tailor machines with the customers preferred speciﬁcation with their choice of attachments.
We can supply mobile plant including, Bulk Lorries, Forklift Trucks, Teletrucks, Loading Shovels, Telehandlers, Material Handlers, we are equally happy to supply static equipment including Container Tilters, Balers and Shear Balers.