Contract Plant Rental are delighted to have signed a 3 Year contract to supply a client in Swindon with three JCB TLT 35D Teletrucks on their Scrap metal Site.
The compact JCB Teletruk TLT35D has been designed with the construction industry in mind, offering a maximum lift capacity of 3500 kg, up to a maximum height of 4.4m, and can lift 2400 kg max at 2m reach or the far side of a lorry. The compact design makes it ideal for working in building supply yards, utilities environments, nurseries, garden centres and scaffolding depots.
The JCB Teletruk is powered JCB Diesel by Kohler 46 kw (62 hp).
The unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area
- Unrivalled visibility due to its non-obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpallatised good much easier and safer
- Access to materials stored in the second and third rows in one operation
- Loading and unloading into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage
- The 4WD option delivers four tonne tractive effort supporting bucket work, steep inclines and poor ground conditions
- Models available are: 35D 2WD, 35D 4WD
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height of only 2.1m on 2WD models the TLT35 can access containers
Equipment Contract Hire allows you to have all the beneﬁts of having new equipment over an agreed period of time without the unpredictable costs of ownership. You also have peace of mind that service maintenance, warranty issues and repairs are part of the hire cost.
Contract Plant Rental offer a range of solutions for the Scrap Metal Sector. The metal recycling sector remains one of our biggest success stories, building partnerships with some of the country’s market leaders in material recovery.
Working alongside our suppliers, we are able to tailor machines with the customers preferred speciﬁcation with their choice of attachments.
We can supply mobile plant including, Bulk Lorries, Forklift Trucks, Teletrucks, Loading Shovels, Telehandlers, Material Handlers, we are equally happy to supply static equipment including Container Tilters, Balers and Shear Balers.